The Carrier used varies according to the weight and size of your package.
Your packages are usually shipped within 24 to 48 hours after receipt of your payment.
They can vary up to 72h maximum, according to the ordered products (except Week-end and public holidays)
- Go to "Your account", at the top right of each page of the idealmachines.fr website.
- Simply identify yourself with your email address and password and click on "Your orders"
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will allow you to follow the delivery of your package online.
- We advise you to group your purchases in one order.
- Special care is given to the package containing fragile products.
- Packages are oversized and protected.
- Delivery will only be possible if the buyer is up to date with his obligations towards the seller.
- If the property is unavailable, the consumer will be informed as soon as possible and may cancel or maintain his order according to the announced deadlines.
- For logistical reasons (weight constraints, packing, destination ...), we may be led to ignore the choice of carrier made by the customer. This occurs in very rare cases of complex orders not managed automatically by our system.
- The parcel will be delivered to the customer against signature and on presentation of an identity document (according to type of carrier)
- In case of absence, a notice will be left to the customer, to enable him to pick up his package at his post office (depending on type of carrier).
- Attention delivery times are given as an indication and are not guaranteed. it is always possible to undergo a transport hazard that may increase the delivery time.
- The carrier used for your order is chosen according to the weight, dimensions and destination of the latter.
- Whatever the shipping method, we will provide you as soon as possible a link that will allow you to follow the delivery of your package online.
Our goods always travel at the risk of the recipient, even if the shipment is made postage paid.
The customer is informed delivery times are given as an indication when he chooses the carrier, at the end of the online ordering process, before confirming the order.
It is specified that deliveries will be made within thirty (30) days maximum. Otherwise, the customer must give notice to the SELLER to deliver within a reasonable time and in case of non-delivery within this period, he may terminate the contract.
The SELLER will refund, without undue delay upon receipt of the termination letter, the customer the total amount paid for the products, taxes and delivery charges included, using the same method of payment as that used by the customer to purchase products.
The SELLER is responsible until the delivery of the product to the customer. It is reminded that the customer has a period of three (3) days to notify the carrier of any damage or partial loss found during delivery.
N.B: Although we make every effort to comply with the indicated delivery time, it can unfortunately happen that our contractors deliver in a period longer than their commitment for various reasons (strike, accident, weather, etc.). In these cases, we can not be held responsible for late delivery of a package. These deadlines are given as an indication and concern deliveries in Metropolitan France.
Attention delivery times are given as an indication and are not guaranteed.
it is always possible to suffer a transport risk that can increase the delivery time.
Send us the invoice amount in advance and we will send your order, usually, within 5-7 business days after the payment entry.
Please transfer the amount of the invoice with its number for the following account:
Account holder: SARL IDEAL Machines
BANK: CREDIT AGRICOLE DU NORD EST, FRANCE
IBAN: FR76 1020 6000 2298 7282 2096150
BIC / SWIFT: AGRIFRPP802
Our prices are set for payments without discount.
The settlement of the agreed price will be made according to the following modalities:
- 50% on order
- 50% before delivery
If the recovery of the claim involves the intervention of our litigation department, it is increased by a lump sum of 10% on all sums due to cover the cost of litigation management. Any delay in payment entails ipso jure and without formal notice the payment of penalties equal to 3 times the legal interest rate.
In accordance with the decree n ° 2012-1115, for each invoice unpaid within the deadlines, a lump sum indemnity minimum of 40 € will be due.
In the event of late payment, we reserve the right to suspend or cancel pending orders without prejudice to any other remedy.
In the event of non-payment on the due date of one of our invoices, for whatever reason, makes legally due and without prior notice the claim of the SARL IDEAL MACHINES.